WORLD TOURNAMENT


WORLD TOURNAMENT


         Hi my name is muhammad reyhan , I'm from X IPS , I want to tell you about , why I can't come to world tournament in senior high school 3 , because my legs have a trouble , the trouble is my legs cramped , this happened when I was swimming in siliwangi on thuesday , in that's moment I was Race in the pool with my friend , my friend name is Ray , When in the middle of the pool I feel the muscles in my legs attracted , that is so hurt .

      The next day I'm go to school  , but nothing happened in my feet , in the next day on Saturday I feel my legs cramped , I don't now , why this happened again . when I walk , I feel my legs hurt , therefore I went to masseus in Saturday

      So , I cant come to world tournament because I went to masseus , I'm so sorry can not come to that's event



     

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

JAMBI PROVINCE

Pesantren Kilat