dialogue my plan

HOLIDAY




Reyhan : "Hey,Syahid.How are you today?" 
Syahid  : "Oh..hey,Reyhan.I'm good,thank you.How about you?"
Reyhan : "I'm fine,thanks."
Syahid  : "By the way,It will be a long weekend soon.Do you have any plans?"
Reyhan : "Hmm....maybe I will go to the mountain."
Syahid  : "Oh..that nice.Why do you have a plan to go to the mountain?"
Reyhan : "Because,the mountain is a place where we can enjoy the nature,feel nature,see the beatuy of the nature and other.What about you?"
Syahid  : "Maybe,i think i might stay at home,how will you do it in the mountain?"
Reyhan : "I will make a campfire and hunter some animals."
Syahid  : "When will you do it?"
Reyhan : "I'll do when the holidays arrive."
Syahid  : "Waw..that good.With whom will you do it?"
Reyhan : "I'll do it with my family."
Syahid  : "That soud good,I like what you plan...Ok,see you tomorrow."
Reyhan :"Ok..Thanks,Bye."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

JAMBI PROVINCE

Pesantren Kilat