introduce

WHATS UP

Name : Muhammad Reyhan (17)

X IPS

      Hi , i want to introduce you about my self

  my name is Muhammad Reyhan , you can call me Rey , i live in jl mars margahayu bandung ,my birthday is on 22 January 2002 , i was born in Jambi  , i have siblings and her name is Dea , my hobbies is making video on youtube ,  because I want to be a famous guy , I life like a normal human , I have 2 legs , 1 head and, 2 arm….            When I 4 years old I was school in kindergarten amaliah school, in first day im so scared because in that’s kindergarten it so many of people  , in second day I start to socialization , the results , I have a lot of friend            when i entered a elementary school , im so happy , because I can learn anything in there          After that I continue to junior high school , in junior high school im a diligent student                                                      After that i continue to senior high school , in senior high school , i choose ips 

thanks for reading my blog i hope you enjoy this blog

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

JAMBI PROVINCE

ASEAN