LDKS event in military base part 1

 

         

       Thursday in 20 september 2017 , me and my friend went to military base , in there we are not on vacation but we learn how to be a leadership ,  to be a leadership is not easy because we need to have soul of leadership

            In 19 septrember 2017 , after study in school me and my classmate went to new hall , because in new hall we have a announcement , after the announcement in new hall finish ,we are required to go home for rest because tomorrow we must go to military base , but I do not go to home because i have a event after school

            In 20 september 2017 , im wake up early because we must arrive in military base in 7;00
i go to military base with my mom , my mom take me with car , after arrive in there i need to go to heli port

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

JAMBI PROVINCE

ASEAN