dialogue with my friend

                                                                 IN CLASS


Ridwan  : ''hey im ridwan  , may I now your name please?''

reyhan  : "Sure,I am reyhan ,I am from jambi,what about you ?

ridwan   : "I am from bandung,and I am a student im studied in sman 3 bandung ,how about you?

reyhan     : "ohh im studied in sman 5 jambi ,so what your hobbies?"
ridwan   : "My hobbies is playing football  and swimming,what about you?"
reyhan   : "My hobbies is a making video .Hey,do you like                                                 traveling?"

ridwan   : "Yes, i like to traveling,what about   you,reyhan?       

"reyhan   : "sure I like to traveling the world."
ridwan    : "nice , ok reyhan thankyou for speaking with you , i hope you enjoythis"

reyhan    : ok nice to meet you ridwan bye....

ridwan   : bye,.....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

JAMBI PROVINCE

Pesantren Kilat